The Mountain Goats performed live in San Diego on 12/10, and I was there!
The venue was this old refurbished church, which was kind-of fun because certain MG songs just gain this whole new level of irony and power when being performed in a former place of worship.
Case-in-point: Cry for Judas
Mistreat your altar boys long enough and you’re going to get a pack of crazed MG fans jamming out in your chapel.
- ionlylistentothemountaingoats likes this
- beinginmotion likes this
- fournewtrees reblogged this from entropyexhibited
- halvingthetimeofmylife reblogged this from trudymade
- trudymade reblogged this from entropyexhibited
- spentgladiatortwo reblogged this from entropyexhibited and added:
- allherfavoritefruit likes this
- vorpalpoet likes this
- entropyexhibited posted this